26 May 2006

Mmm...

Hey there ! It's been a while !!! So... I finally went to Montreal and unfortunately flew back to Paris... Saaaaad... There, I left my agent and am now in trouble, cause I told her I wanted to left before having new pictures, updated resume, and edited demo...
Montreal is great ! It's kinda cold, but great ! I had that discussion with my director from Texas, and we both found that american and canadian way to be are really similar... Something easy... I also recognised some flavours, some odours from my trips from New York and Los Angeles... I'd love to go back there...
For now, I'm at my new hair cutter waiting for a cut, cause my hair is a mess ! Then I'll go to C.'s place to be shouted and this blog will finally have my picture !
But the most important word of those times for me is "Waiting". This is not philosophy or anything intellectual... This is just that I'm waiting for new projects, I'm waiting for producers to be at my side, I'm waiting to go from France... Mmm... How I'd love not to be waiting anymore... One day soon...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! you flew back to Paris from Montreal?? why is that? finish all your job there already? you didn't share your pix and stories with me!! haha, and now I'm finally not busy at all! so I can leave lots of msg here! hahaha...you like it?

as for the "Waiting" stuff, it just gives me a thought that maybe you're just doing too much "waiting." The more you demand, the more you gonna need to wait for it. maybe try to demand less, try to be satisfied with what you have. Maybe that would help what you feel about everything. don't you think so? :-P

6/09/2006 8:35 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Aw... Juliet Sweetie, your advices are always good to me !!! Thanks for it !!! I think you're right... I'll try what you say...
What a pity you finally didn't come to France !!! I was between 2 agents and had nothing to do neither !!! I could have hired you as an agent !!! Hahahah !

6/27/2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter