25 April 2006

Drawing restraint 9


I've seen it ! Yes ! So the story is... There is not really any story... Basically, it's Bjork and husband tranforming into whales and cuting up themselves in water... In fact, what is represented is somuch more important.
And I found it very interesting. Bjork's presence with her husband, of course, but also, the whole beginning of the film, which I found really really amazing... The rest of the film is... Special, particularly when they meet the japonese in this boat and they spend 1 hour to turn a shell... My friend D., which is very qualified to understand difficults movies, says that the whole movie represents the theory of man's evolution... If you've seen it, I wait for your interpretation !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter