03 June 2006

Agent plus french weather...

Okay... Now I'm depressed... So I dumped my agent, because... Mmm... Because I didn't work for the last 2 years maybe... Now, I'm trying to find a new one, but it's impossible... So... If you're agent and interested about having me in your agency, and if you think you can get me some work and have a commission on it ! Please contact me, cause I'm in trouble without you !!!
So agent plus french weather, all this makes me really pissed off... Maybe summer will never come to Paris again...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can be your agent!

6/05/2006 3:40 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Hahahahah ! Don't be anonymous !

6/08/2006 3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up! You definitely can find a good agent! just cheer up and keep waiting. every problem will go through eventually. Be strong.

by the way, when you said French weather, did you mean "extremely cold" one? Damn!! I hate myself not to choose your place to visit!! hahahaha

Love and many kisses!
Juliet

6/09/2006 7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really cannot tell you who I am! but remember we really need to visit Taipei this sommer!

6/12/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Oh Juliet ! You're soooo sweet ! Be sure you'll be first informed about our new plans !!!

6/26/2006 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter