27 January 2007

Cookie returns...


Heyyy good friends... I know I know I disapeared... I'm now trying to face the mess I did with my life between last christmas and now... I won't tell anything, but this is really baaaaad... But I'm okay ! I'm now understanding...
This pic of me has been taken while I was at my friend in Luxembourg, I have to confess I'm totally drunk, my Caro did me the make up and I borrowed her necklace, so I can be a real fag...
I'm preparing my short movie "Baby Wings", but it's quite difficult cause I'm the principal... unique... financial source, so I'm trying it not to be cheap... My friends from Forge (www.forge-prod.com) help me a lot about it, and they're sooooo kind...
So I promise I'll write more !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter