29 June 2006

MBA MBA MBA ?

Okay ! During my week of nothing and sales, I tried to find some information about what I could study... So guess what, there's plenty of poeple who want to change their life and go back to study, and what they do most of the time is called MBA ! That's what I wanna do ! So now, I have to find a school with a good reputation, which propose good programs about film industry and laws, to get in and live one year in LA or SF or NY... Yeah... Sounds great... There is only 2 little problems : first it costs a real fortune, second I never studied anything... Will they accept me ?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You never studied anything ? wouah ...

7/07/2006 3:18 PM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Hihihi... No... But I wish I did !!!

7/15/2006 2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter