19 March 2006

Marmots



What the hell is that ? When I woke up this morning, I wanted to hurry cause I was late for my chinese lesson, but My flat was full of small marmots hiding under sheets ! Yes ! Today was my first chinese class in Paris ! Teacher is cool, and class is okay, but it seems a little bit lazy for what I really need : speak chinese... Anyway it'll be great !
Another event is that I gonna work next week ! For real money ! Yes ! I almost forgot what it was like to work for money ! No more studies, researches during a whole week... Is it some rest ? I don't think so, cause in the same time, I will have to work on chinese !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, well if you come to Kaohsiung in the future don't hesitate to stop at our place for a French apero... (you're in charge of bringing the saucisson...)
Bon courage pour les lecons de chinois... Eh, ici il fait chaud... Can you imagine?

Gael (but here they call me Jian Liang)

3/20/2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger Cookie said...

Okay pour le saucisson ! Et merci pour le courage ! Je me doute bien qu'il fait chaud à Kaoshiung, veinard !!! Ahahahah !

3/21/2006 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter